Title: Namu Street Food
Date Taken: September 23, 2012

We went to the Korean Culture Day that was held at the Asian Art American Museum this past Sunday. Outside, they had Namu Street Food and since it was around lunch time, we decided to eat! And omg I'm so glad we did!


Menu:


We got Gamja Fries, chicken Korean Tacos, and Okonomiyaki~!

Gamja Fries:


So. Delicious. I love potatoes. *0* It's really filling; four of us shared it.

2 Chicken Korean Tacos:


It was so good! They also had a tofu version, but we just got 2 chickens. The only downfall of this is that it is kind of difficult to eat while standing (and probably while sitting too). One of our friends accidentally dropped one of his (sadness!) but they were really nice and gave him a replacement because they saw it was such fail hahahahha

Okonomiyaki:


I actually didn't try this; one of our other friends ordered this. It looked really good though~

Overall, I really liked them! Albeit kind of expensive, but what can you really expect from street food, right? I'd definitely recommend it; I would get some again if I saw it and was hungry 8D

,

Leave a Reply