Title: Chantal Guillon
Date Taken: September 15, 2012

Went to Chantal Guillon in Hayes Valley on Saturday. We got a box of 12 macarons for $20.00; we got six flavors, two of each.

From the top left going right: Almond, Vanilla, Pistachio
Bottom left going right: Espresso, Coconut Lime, Rose

My favorite was actually the Espresso~ The Coconut Lime was a little bit too much lime (I wanted more coconut) and the Rose tasted like Fruity Pebbles ^0^ The Almond was a little too processed for me, as was the Vanilla. I kind of forgot how the Pistachio tastes, so... it wasn't memorable. I must say I like Ladurée (New York) better (and I just realized I didn't make a post about that yet from our New York trip) but this is by all means still better than other macarons I've tried around here in SF. Overall, the service was really great and the macarons are pretty good - it is a must-try!


Box:


Other flavors:




,

Leave a Reply