Title: Tal-Y-Tara Tea & Polo Shoppe
Date Taken: August 18, 2012

I went to Tal-Y-Tara Tea & Polo Shoppe yesterday for a friend's bridal shower. I'm not the biggest fan of tea, but it was a nice new place to try out. We tried a variety of teas; Peach Blossom, Midnight in Paris, Kukicha Twig, and Bingo Bango Mango. There was also the Chinese Rose and Cucumber Mint which I didn't personally try, but also circulated amongst the group.

I was surprised by the teas; like I said, I'm not a big fan of tea. But this has really opened up my mind to getting teas in the future. Albeit I like it with a lot of cream/milk and sugar (haha), I was expecting to be disgusted with the teas and end up ordering a latte or water. But it was rather enjoyable.

This place is a hybrid of tea and a polo shoppe - kind of awesome. I know most tea places are really girly and frilly, so I liked the more ruggedness of the decor. More pictures to follow in later posts.

Overall, the people running the shoppe are really nice and polite - it seems like a family business. There was an infant with vivid ginger hair (WEASLEY!!!). Everyone was really welcoming and it wasn't that busy when we went, so it was almost as if we had the place to ourselves ^0^ Side note: parking can be difficult.


Outside sign:


Inside sign:


,

Leave a Reply