Title: Pumpkin Curry
Date Taken: August 14, 2012

I went to Osha Thai at Embarcadero with some friends for dinner. I must say, the experience this time was much better than the last (last year in December). Back then we had made a reservation, but still had to wait over an hour because they kept giving our table to other people. Talk about rude! And I'm not sure what I ordered last time, but we did sort of a family-style thing since it was the first time one of my friends had been there. And overall, the experience then had scarred me of ever wanting to go back.

But this time I came, they had the table all set up and ready for us. Oddly, though, my dish came out first so I was awkwardly waiting for everyone elses' food to come (which felt longer than one would normally expect for all dishes to come out for a group of 6). But the Pumpkin Curry with beef (pictured above) was delicious! Still sort of pricey in my opinion (about $20.00 with tip & tax), but it did give me 3 meals so I guess it balanced out.


Close up shot:



,

Leave a Reply