Title: Bisconi
Date Taken: August 18, 2012

Tal-Y-Tara (see previous posts I and II) bisconi - biscotti made from scones :D They were delicious! More food:


Motorloaf sandwiches: Cream Cheese and Cucumber, Egg Salad with Capers, Cheese and Chutney, Smoked Turkey with Watercress, Black Forest Ham with Mustard, Lox with Cream Cheese and Capers.
I only tried the cream cheese and cucumber and the smoked turkey with watercress - both delicious! I heard the egg salad and salmon were good, but the cheese one was bad.



Scones: The white lump of butter/cream cheese (I still don't know what it is) came all the way from England *0* So I had to try some~ I only ate a bit with 1/4 of the chocolate chip scone because I already had all that food and 4-5 cups of tea in my system. Still delicious!


,

Leave a Reply