Jason Wu Inspired Nail Art
Using: China Glaze First Mate + Hey Sailor, Sally Hansen Diamonds & Rubies, Mellow Yellow + Timeless White, Essie Lion Around

My (almost) birthday nails! There was some Wu-sanity for his recent collaboration with Target and I was lucky enough to nab the few pieces I was eyeing online... though I know others were not. Never fear: I went to my local Target today and there were a good amount of clothes and bags available. Keep checking yours, as I even returned a couple of items today, so you're bound to find something soon.

I fell in love with the navy blue dress and skirt and was itching to recreate something similar for my nails. Although it didn't go quite as planned, I rather like it turned out :)

Go behind the jump for some more close-ups!





The fabric you see there is from the Sleeveless Chiffon Dress in Navy Floral with Gold Belt.

♥ Vicky

, , , , , ,

Leave a Reply