Title: Taiyakis!!
Date Taken: December 18, 2011

On the same day we went to Santa Ramen (see a few posts earlier), we went and got some delicious Taiyakis! We went to Sweet Breams which is in San Mateo.

The inside was very art-gallery-esk with paintings on the wall and a wide selection of Fat Rabbit Farm merchandise and decorations. We ordered "school" size, which is 12 taikayis for $5.50. We got half in "Vanilla Cream Custard" and the other half in "Nutella".

This is the Vanilla Cream Custard Taiyaki. Look how pretty it came out!

This is the Nutella Taiyaki. It doesn't look as pretty as the Vanilla Custard, but was just as delicious!

For the price, I say this is a little expensive for my taste. Although they were delicious, they were pretty tiny. I'd eat it again, but I would not go out of my way to grab some.

Note: Be careful when eating! Me and my friends were so excited that we wanted to eat them right away but they were still relatively hot! It was worth the semi-burn, though. haha

Later days,
Karen

,

2 COMMENTS

  1. These look yummy! I have to try this place one day after Santa Ramen - especially for that Nutella one. Agreed though that they are quite small for the price!

  2. @Katherine: They were super yummy - you should definitely try them and check out the cute store decor :D Thanks so much for checking out our site!

Leave a Reply