Title: Sift Cupcakes
Date Taken: December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's start off the year with something sweet! We got to try Sift Cupcakes. They were really moist and delicious!


Cupcakes: The Battle Royale (this flavor won "Cupcake Wars"!), The Samoa (also from "Cupcake Wars" and I must say probably my favorite cupcake of this bunch), Ooh La La (red velvet), Limonatta, Pink Champagne (also from "Cupcake Wars"), and flavor of the month Rose Champagne.




Macarons: Strawberry French (tastes like a strawberry Pocky!), Espresso French, Limonatta French, and Salted Caramel French



Whoopie Pies: Pink Champagne and Ooh La La



Box: I like what they write on their boxes XD


Overall: This is a pretty good place! Our aunt got us these desserts, so I'm not too sure on convenience or pricing of getting these items. But they were delicious to eat! And I wasn't too sure of each of the flavors since I didn't pick them out so I had to go onto their website to figure out what each was called. Some of the pictures looked different, which got me confused. The glitter sprinkles they put on the cupcakes makes them look so pretty! I'm not sure if I've seen that before :P Definitely worth a try!

,

Leave a Reply