Title: Nutella waffles
Date Taken: August 13, 2011

I went to Never Too Latte in San Bruno last year with a friend. I was feeling very ~Nutella~ that day so I got a Nutella latte and waffles with Nutella. ^0^
This is a cute little place; there wasn't very many people in the café when we went (breakfast/brunch time). However, I must say that the waffles looked positively undercooked! I don't know why they were so pale; but they were actually cooked all the way through. I didn't really taste the Nutella in the latte, either. My friend got the red velvet latte (which was all the rage on Yelp) and it didn't live up to par. I felt it stained everything red more so than anything else.
I felt like I am giving this place such a bad review, but it wasn't that bad!

Later days,
Karen

,

Leave a Reply