Title: Waffle, egg, & sausage
Date Taken: April 7, 2012

I went to Bashful Bull Too on Saturday for "brunch"; we were supposed to meet at 11:00 a.m. but didn't order until around noon because one of our friends was running late. They were really nice about letting us sit there for practically an hour before ordering; it was fairly busy but the turn over was quick and there were enough tables for everyone. The restaurant is a diner with typical diner foods; I would say this is a decent place to go to if you're in the area and you want some breakfast food.

I spent $12.21 with tax and tip; we ended up splitting the bill evenly between 3 people, but I think technically my share should have been a little less if I paid just for my portion, but I didn't mind putting in the extra dollar or whatever.

Later days,
Karen

,

Leave a Reply