Title: Cupola Pizzeria
Date Taken: February 16, 2012

I tried Cupola Pizzeria in the Westfield Mall in downtown San Francisco.
 
Since I was at a pizzeria, I figured I should get a pizza :) The prices were a little on the higher end, but seeing the size of the pizza I thought it was reasonable-ish for downtown. I really like thin crust pizza, so this was right up my alley!


I ordered the Carne – housemade sausage, sopressata, calabrese salumi, sweet onion $16.50

The crust was nice and thin, although it might have been a little too thin... It was really difficult to pick up the slices. The toppings practically fell off, but that might have been due to the fact that it was all MEAT. Yum. haha I really liked the edge crust because although it was thin crust, it was still slightly bready. But they did burn mine a little, so that was disappointing.


They had these cool red tables with stairs on the side!

Overall, the pizza was okay; it was actually, looking back, fairly oily. I only ate half my pizza and it was kind of disgusting the next day. The service was good, so I can't complain about that. The restaurant is in a mall, so don't expect anything extraordinary.

Later days,
Karen

,

Leave a Reply