Date Taken: January 14, 2012

Zoya ran this fabulous promotion earlier this month, offering two free bottles of nail polish (just pay shipping). At the time I owned no Zoya polishes, so you bet your waffles I wasted no time skipping on over to order Jo and Neeka.

I'm not the luckiest of people, so I shouldn't have been surprised when the Neeka bottle came in... well, half empty. And completely dried. So dry, in fact, that I couldn't get the bottle open. Ironically, there was no content spillage anywhere inside the boxes it came in, so I reckon it must have happened during packaging :(

I've heard great things about Zoya's customer service, but when they didn't respond to my two initial e-mails, I became a little frustrated. Since I was away on a business trip for the following 5 days, I wasn't able to give them a call until a week later. Lesson learned: I highly recommend picking up the phone in these instances, cause before I knew it, a replacement bottle was on its way over. So, yes, Zoya's customer service is pretty amazing - thank you Ron L. of Art of Beauty, you are the best!

Now that I have a full, working bottle, I'm wearing Neeka this week. Go behind the jump to see some swatches...


Neeka is a gorgeous, dusty purple flecked with gold glitter - that actually show on the nail! Application was easy as the color was very opaque. I probably could have gotten away with one coat if I wasn't so terrible with painting in general (i.e. CROOKED CUTICLE LINES) :|


Until next time...

♥ Vicky

, ,

Leave a Reply